- Faculty of Communication Studies
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 11,132
- Price per credit: 18.46 euros
- Language: Catalan and Spanish.
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
You already form part of the UAB. We offer:
- A study plan in which you will discover the professional basis of this career (creativity, marketing, planning, account management, etc.) and the latest trends in communication (branded content, storytelling, transmedia, etc.)
- The best faculty in Spain in terms of Advertising and Public Relations according to the Spanish University Ranking per Degree of the El Mundo newspaper 2021, 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016 editions.
- Learning to create and design advertising campaigns, advertising products for radio and television, organise events, managing press and communication offices and becoming a defender of brands.
- Renowned professionals who can show you the ins and outs of the profession.
- An innovative teaching methodology adapted to the needs of the profession: interdisciplinary work teams for projects, case study methods, debates, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Working on practical cases with real examples and real clients.
- Work placements in important agencies, businesses and institutions.
- Four radio studios, four television studios, edit suites and photo studios, as well as computer halls to help you turn your idea into reality.
- Advertising agencies (creativity, accounts, media, production, marketing and design)
- Companies involved in promotion, telemarketing, consulting, sponsoring, events, and market research
- Public relations departments and firms
- Advertisers (departments of marketing and advertising)
- Interactive digital communication agencies
- Marketing, branding and communication agencies
- Communication and corporate image offices
- Institutions (departments of communications and advertising)
- Media companies
- Photography and graphics studios
- Freelance professional
- Teaching and research
The faculty allows you to come into close contact with the professional world and see it exactly as it is: freedom for creatign, working under pressure, and being awarded for all the creative efforts. Gina Armengol