- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 2824/12
- 12th edition
- Modality: Blended
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 01/02/2023
- Finish date: 31/01/2024
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 3960 €
Special price 3564 €
Group of application: ALUMNI UAB Premium+
- Teaching language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (50%)
- Location: Facultat de Ciencias de la Educación, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
Are you interested in learning methodological strategies for inclusive education? Do you want to be able to analyse barriers to learning and participation that people may encounter in different contexts and throughout their lives?
This master's degree will allow you to become a competent professional in the identification and management of environmental resources, in generating spaces for networking and collaboration with other professionals, families and the community.
The degree is divided into 7 theoretical-practical modules. Each can be taken as a separate specialisation course; a module of supervised internships in schools/centres of education and the master’s degree final project (TFM).
The course will cover Inclusive Technology; Inclusive Perspectives from Art; Emotional Education, Sexuality and Disability; Improving Disorders and Behavioural Problems; The Response of the Inclusive Society to Autism Spectrum Disorder; Socio-Educational Support for Developing Cognitive Abilities; and the Response of Inclusive Education to Learning Disorders and Difficulties.
The course is organised in a semi-online manner, with class-based teaching concentrated in two weeks halfway through the training period.
Career opportunitiesStudents holding this Master's degree will be prepared to a) meet educational support needs in a context of educational for all, b) work among peers in processes of educational and social inclusion and c) stimulate networking opportunities to meet educational support needs.
Employment opportunities include:
- The Master's degree will enable students to obtain the professional profile of Attention to Diversity for Teachers in Pre-school, Primary and Secondary Education in accordance with resolution ENS/2016/2016
- Gain access to the labour market in the specialist area of Therapeutic Pedagogy for Primary Education Teachers during the period of the work placement in accordance with Resolution ENS/113/2012 of 25 January 25
- Gain access to social and educational institutions linked to the development of processes of inclusion working with people with specific support needs.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
Maria Garcia Ramón