- UAB-specific Master's Degree
- Code: 1606/22
- 22th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 75 ECTS
- Start date: 04/10/2021
- Finish date: 15/07/2022
- Places: 25
- Orientation: Academic, Research, Professional
- Price: 5250 €
Special price 4725 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Facultat de Psicologia, Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona)
The activities that follow this course demand skills and abilities that are shared by different professional profiles in communications companies, information research and services, creative agencies, strategic planning and business initiatives, etc.
The course offers a specific response to the needs of these professions.
Career opportunities- Masters graduates can work in the areas of strategic planning in communication; creativity in communication; motivational and market research; trend, values and lifestyles analysis; branding strategies; company naming and product naming as well as new product development in the business world.
- This is a general and global training that offers knowledge which can be applied to a great range of companies linked to the communication sector, and generally offers skills or proposing analysis and solution to professional problems.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Básica, Evolutiva y de la Educación
Carlos Carrasco Roig