- UAB Master's Degree (Continuing Education)
- Code: 2084/16
- 16th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 02/10/2023
- Finish date: 10/10/2024
- Places: 20
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 11000 €
- Teaching language: English
- Location: Faculty of Business and Economics (UAB)
This professionally oriented masters programme has an international character both for the use of English as a vehicular language, and for the students it welcomes: they come from all over the world. It also applies and advanced treatment to the different aspects of company management and the transmission of knowledge with the different disciplines of administration, finance, technology, marketing, etc., necessary for the operation of businesses and companies. This master's degree allows to obtain a solid knowledge of the operation of companies with a clear orientation to results without forgetting the human and social values of the business environment in the current economic context.
The last module highlights the part of international business. However, in recent editions the international origin of the students is an invitation to this approach in which many of them show interest. Likewise, it is convenient to remember the interest of the Faculty of Economics and Business in deepening the international nature of its offer, and thus it favors and promotes the incorporation of subjects in this area. This module of the masters degree complements this vision and reinforces the attraction of the faculty's offer now also with "International business" subjects.
Career opportunities- Department heads in companies of different sizes and areas of activity
- Business managers with a broad vision but still capable of focusing on particular operational issues
- Entrepreneurs behind business initiatives that seek to introduce new values into society
- Business consultants who provide external support for managers by conducting the research needed to underpin strategic decision-making
- International project managers able to analyse and take decisions on international deals
- International business managers working in different areas: prospection, contacts, agreements, investment, financial analyses, analysis of emerging and developed markets, search for business opportunities, knowledge of the competition, etc.
UAB masters and graduate diplomas may include or facilitate external academic internships in companies or institutions in order to help the student to achieve a level of expertise that facilitates the insertion or promotion in the workplace.
For this study programme non-curricular (optional) internships are possible:
As a UAB student, you have access to the University occupation portal, the Occupability Service, through which you can participate in selection processes for non-curricular practices as well as getting a contract. In both cases, you need to sign up to the Nexus application.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Empresa