UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 4538/1
- 1st edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 3 ECTS
- Start date: 10/01/2022
- Finish date: 04/04/2022
- Places: 50
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 225 €
Special price 203 €
Group of application:
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
The teaching combines theory with work on clinical vignettes to foster application of the concepts acquired.
Contents- Aetiology of suicide. Social, psychological and neurobiological factors.
- Assessment of suicidal behaviour. Risk factors and protective factors. Clinical cases.
- Approach to suicidal behaviours. Postvention.
- Epidemiology and suicide prevention.
Career opportunities- Mental health teams.
- Primary care professional.
- Specialisation in suicidology within the healthcare profession.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Centre Psicoteràpia Barcelona Serveis de Salut Mental (CPB-SSM).