- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3150/14
- 14th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Start date: 21/02/2022
- Finish date: 23/03/2022
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 420 €
- Teaching language: Spanish (80%), Catalan (20%)
- Location: Facultat Ciències de l'Educació. Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona) i Facultat de Dret.UB Diagonal, 684, 08034 Barcelona.
Contents- Theoretical Models and traditions of research on migrations, mobility and education.
- Education and migrations: comparative research and guidelines on intervention.
- Inequality of opportunities from preschool education to adult life.
- Childhood and families in migratory contexts: parental models and educational services.
- Processes of minoritization and school experience: the case of Moroccan immigration and islam.
- Processes of minoritization and school experience: the case of the gypsy population in present-day Europe.
- Language policy, immigration and education: the role of family languages at school.
- Racism and anti-racism in the school environment: conflicts and mediation.
- Racism and anti-racism in the school environment: academic trajectories of young black Africans.
- Gender, migrations and education. Intersectional analysis and the construction of subjectivity in the case of immigrant girls from South Asia.
- Round table.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Sociología
Departamento de Pedagogia Sistematica y Social
Departamento de Antropología Social y Cultural
Cautar Brakkoun el Harrati