Official Master's Degree in Translational Biomedical Research
UAB master's and graduate degrees online fair: last places available!
Would you like to talk directly with the coordinators of the programmes you are interested in and help solve any doubts you may have? From 28 September to 2 October, the UAB master's and graduate degrees will offer almost 50 online information sessions. Sign up now!
This system covers:
- the definition and monitoring of the teaching quality policy and objectives of the faculty, in accordance with the UAB institutional strategic lines
- the definition and the update of the university degree framework
- the processes directly linked to teaching development (tutoring, evaluation, external practices, mobility, etc.)
- the processes of evaluation and satisfaction of the different groups
- the processes most linked to people and necessary resources (teaching staff, administration and services staff, infrastructure and services, syllabus, academic organization, etc.)
- and the processes linked to the life cycle of the degrees: verification (pre-implantation assessment), monitoring (periodic monitoring), modification (application of continuous improvement) and accreditation (evaluation of the implantation and renewal of the authorization to continue offering the degree), that gives answer to the need to have, update and improve the university degree framework.