UAB master's and graduate degrees online fair: last places available!
Would you like to talk directly with the coordinators of the programmes you are interested in and help solve any doubts you may have? From 28 September to 2 October, the UAB master's and graduate degrees will offer almost 50 online information sessions. Sign up now!
- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Course begins on 28/09/2020
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 10/01/2020
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places
- Teaching timetable: Afternoons
Price: €46.11 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
- Language: Catalan (50%) and Spanish (50%)
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Political Science and Sociology
Are you concerned about today's social problems? Would you like to discover the challenges employment and welfare pose today? Do you want your work to be related to welfare policies? Are you worried about gender inequalities and interested in the challenges posed by migration and cultural, ethnic and religious diversity? Would you like to know what role labour and education policies play within the European context? Then this master's degree is for you!
- A benchmark programme in the analysis of social and wellbeing policies, offered by both local and international expert lecturers and renowned researchers.
- A programme aimed at students of the social sciences, but also open to people from other disciplines.
- A programme combining quality theoretical training with the possibility of enrolling in professional work placements and research stays.
- An international environment thanks to two European university networks participating in the programme, which allows students to acquire a high degree of specialisation in industrial relations and gender equality.
- A solid methodological training which will allow you to continue onto a professional career or a PhD programme.
Upon completing this master's degree, you will have acquired the preparation needed to work as a researcher or consultant to European institutions, as well as to regional and national institutions. The specialisation in research and consultancy in social, immigration and education policies is highly demanded in the field of social intervention as a means to respond to the challenges of integration and social cohesion arising from recent social transformations.
Coordinator university:Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Participating universitiesMobility programmes for the specialisation in Labour, Gender and Welfare include the European Labour Studies network and the universities of: Leuven, London School of Economics, Warwick, Milan, Florence, Toulouse, Bremen, Trier, ICSTE Lisbon and Ljubljana. More information.
The EAGLES mobility programme includes the universities of: Lyon 2, Toulouse Le Mirail, ABO Academie, Lausanne, Geneva, Bucharest and South Bohemia. Places are limited and selection criteria will take into account your academic transcript, languages and curriculum vitae. More information.