- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Course begins on 20/10/2022
Course ends on 03/07/2023
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 10/01/2022
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places in English and 30 places in Spanish
Price: 133 Euros / credit. This includes taxes and student insurance
5% disc. Alumni FUABformació (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
10% disc. Alumni Premium (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
- Language: Spanish or English (100%)
- Mode: Online
Escola Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-Formació
In process of extinction.
Transfusion medicine today encompasses blood component transfusion, haematopoietic transplants, cell and tissue therapy and immunotherapy: all of which make up the study plan of the master's degree in Transfusion Medicine and Advanced Cell Therapies.
An official master's degree associated with the Chair in Transfusion Medicine and Cell and Tissue Therapies (CMT3), formed by members of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), the UAB Health and Ageing Foundation (FSiE UAB), and the Blood and Tissue Bank (BST): a platform to boost collaboration between researchers and instructors in the fields of biomedicine and healthcare inside and outside the UAB.
To give extensive training in transfusion medicine and advanced cell therapies and so equip students to work in transfusion centres, spearhead research in the field and execute technically validated projects in the private sector.
- Graduates in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences and Biology or equivalent areas.
- Consideration may also be given to applicants with other degrees who have broad professional experience in this area.
This master's degree has a biennial periodicity and is taught online, in both English and Spanish.
- A level of B2 in English is required in order to take it in English.
- In order to take it in Spanish, a level of C1 in Spanish is required, plus a level of B1 in English, as reading matter in English is included.
This Master's degree prepares its students for work in:
- Transfusion centres
- Hospital transfusion services
- Private institutes in the sector
“A master's degree for anyone wanting to learn more about transfusion medicine and advanced cell therapies. The teaching material is up-to-date and written by highly qualified professionals. Tutoring is constantly available. Because it's online, you can study in your own time. It's well worth it."