UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 27th to the 30th of September. Registration is open!
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Course begins on 27/09/2022
Course ends on 30/06/2023
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 01/02/2022
See the calendar
- Places: 80 places
Price: Non-EU students: €140 per credit, including administrative fees and student insurance.
Students from the EU or Spain: €84 per credit, including administrative fees and student insurance (subsidised).
5% disc. Alumni FUABformació (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
5% disc. Alumni UAB (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
- Language: Spanish (100%)
- Mode: Face-to-face learning
Escola Fundació Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-Formació (affiliated school)
Place: Facultat de Traducció i d’Interpretació, edifici K , Campus UAB.08193 Cerdanyola del Vallès
The official Master's Degree in European Union–China: Culture and Economy is the first official master's degree of this type in the Hispanic-Chinese business world and in Spain recognised in the European Higher Education Area. It benefits from new institutional alliances and has leading academics and researchers among its teaching staff, as well as highly experienced professional practitioners.
It is offered jointly by the Faculty of Translation and Interpreting and the Centre for East Asian Studies and Research, through the University School of Tourism and Hotel Management of the UAB.
This master's degree trains you to
- specialise and join the labour market of the European Union, China, South-East Asia and Latin America, whether in business, institutions or non-governmental organisations.
- incorporate intercultural study and cross-culture into business management.
- conduct research into aspects of business and intercultural studies in the East-West context.
- graduates seeking to specialise in China's emerging economy and the EU economic model.
- researchers into the interrelationship between both regions and their political, institutional and legislative structures.
- Work in the business sector (multinationals, banks and SMEs) or international institutions and non-governmental organisations (embassies, ministries, universities).
- Research into aspects of business administration and intercultural studies in the context of the East-West dialogue.
- Design of plans to promote and develop relations between the European Union and China in different areas, and planning or consultancy services for European business, economic and/or cultural ventures in China, or vice versa.
Specific grants for this master's degree
Information on calls for grants, prizes or subsidies aimed at the university community can be found on the UAB grants portal. This portal includes all grants offered at the UAB, plus certain calls from other institutions.
The portal has a specific section for official master's degree grants.