Content Official Master's Degree in Hotel Management
Ideal student profileThis master's degree admits graduates with an official bachelor's degree or similar qualification interested in advanced training in hotel management with the aim of improving both their personal and professional opportunities.
It is recommended that you have basic knowledge of tourism, hotel management and/or business economics.
- Use acquired knowledge as a basis for originality in the application of ideas, often in a research context.
- Solve problems in new or little-known situations within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to the field of study.
- Integrate knowledge and use it to make judgements in complex situations, with incomplete information, while keeping in mind social and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate and justify conclusions clearly and unambiguously to both specialised and non-specialised audiences.
- Continue the learning process, to a large extent autonomously.