Official Master's Degree in Translation and Intercultural Studies
Documents for admission
- Copy of identity card or passport.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point. (if you still haven't got it you can send it later on).
- Certificate(s) accrediting a C1/B2 or equivalent level of English (except for degrees in Translation and Interpreting with English as B language and degrees in English Studies or English Philology), if you choose the English-Spanish combination.
- Those candidates who are not Spanish native speakers should present an official electronic certification confirming they have achieved a C1 level or equivalent in Spanish language. Certificates that are valid.
- Certificate accrediting a HSK5 level of Chinese, if you choose the Chinese-Spanish combination.