Admission Official Master's Degree in Aeronautical Management
Documents for admission
IMPORTANT: In the section Observations of the application form, indicate if you want to do it either in virtual or in person
You will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application.
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point,(if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- Syllabus corresponding to the certificate obtained.
- CV accrediting all relevant merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, foreign visits, whether you have received research grants or assistance (if relevant).
- Certificate accrediting level of English.
- Letter of presentation from a director or head of department or service verifying the applicant’s professional experience in the aeronautics sector for all those professionals with a different university certificate to those listed in the admission requirements.
- Cover letter expressing motivation for application, addressed to the Coordinator.
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the “Situation of previous studies” section, indicating "Pending".