- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 15/02/2021
See the calendar
- Places: 30 places (15 semi-presential modality and 15 on-line modality)
Price: €27,67 per credit (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
€75 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
- Language: Spanish (50%), Catalan (30%) and English (20%).
- Mode: Online and a combination of classroom-based and distance learning
School of Engineering
The master's degree in Aeronautical Management was created to respond to the training needs of those interested in acquiring professional skills in management and focused directly on the aeronautics sector; it also caters to the needs of professionals in this sector interested in the area of management and administration of aeronautics related institutes and companies. The master's degree provides future professionals with the essential skills and abilities needed to carry out several tasks within these companies.According to the requests that we have received during these last years asking for an on-line version of the master, we dedeveloped a project to reach this audience that until now we could not meet.
Thus, since the academic year 2014/2015 the Master is offered in a double format: semi-face and virtual (on-line). The latter allows that students can follow the master from anywhere in the world, with no additional cost to them, and as easily as if they were physically at the classroom.
Career options stretch across the six main blocks that the sector can be divided into:
- Airports: Executive office; Strategic Planning and Quality Control; Airport Services; Finance and Administration Human Resources and Business
- Airline Companies: Executive office, Presidency and Protocol; Strategic Planning and Alliances; Rationalisation of Investments and Costs, Financial Control and Administration; Human Resources; Production Management; Business and Passenger Service.
- Air Navigation: Executive office; Planning, Financial Control and Management; Organisation and Human Resources.
- Auxiliary Services: General Services and Handling; Maintenance; Simulation; General and sports aviation.
- Consultancy: Aeronautical Sector; Human Resources; Economics and Finance.
- Aircraft Building: Management; Strategic Planning and Sales.