Admission Official Master's Degree in Advanced English Studies
UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 4 to 8 of October: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next Master's Degree, Graduate Course or PhD Programme. Registration is open!
Documents for admissionYou will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application:
- Academic transcript of higher studies with details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade (weighted grade-point average).
- Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point, (if you still haven't got it you can send it later).
- CV accrediting all relevant merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, foreign visits, research grants or assistance.
- Official certificate accrediting level of English language (except in the cases of native speakers of English), preferably Cambridge or TOEFL.
- Cover letter expressing motivation for application, addressed to the Coordinator.
- Letter of recommendation.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are still completing the course, you must declare this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating "Pending".
These are the compulsory documents for being accepted at the master.
Once you are accepted, registration will be required. If you have a foreign first degree, you will also need to bring the following documents for registration:
Degree qualification and academic certificates issued by institutions of the EU, signatory countries of the European Economic Area Agreement and Switzerland must be official documents issued by the competent authorities.
Degree qualification and academic certificates issued by institutions in countries outside the EU must be official documents issued by the competent authorities and legalised via diplomatic channels or, where necessary, via the Hague Apostille or the Andrés Bello Agreement.
All documentation issued in Catalan, Spanish or English is admitted, Documentation issued in French, Italian or Portuguese can be submitted for translation by the UAB Language Service. It is your own responsibility to do this, and to cover the costs. For documentation issued in any other language, the corresponding into Catalan, Spanish or English by a sworn translator or any diplomatic or consular representation in Spain of the country of which the student is a national, must be attached.