Official Master's Degree in Conference Interpreting
Application for admission to the master's degreeBefore beginning the application please check out the access requirements, the required documents that you will need to scan and the admissions calendar.
Your pre-registration will only be considered valid after the application payment by credit or debit card and once you have attached all required documents.
STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM
1- Click on the online application form and choose the master's degree you are interested in.
To open the form you need a university ID number(NIU) and password. To obtain these:
- If you are not already a UAB student fill in your personal details in order to sign up.
- If you are at present a UAB studentor have been one, you have a university ID number (NIU) and you remember your password, go straight to your application.
- If you are at present a UAB student or have been one, but you do not remember your university ID number (NIU) and/or you do not remember your password, fill in your personal details again to recover them.
3- Scan the necessary personal and academic documentsand attach them to your application. The documents should be attached in pdf, jpg, or Word formats (4 MB maximum).
4- Make the mandatory application payment (30.21 Euros, not refundable) by bank card (credit or debit). Please note that the application payment needs to be made using a bank card. This payment is not needed in the case of Erasmus Mundus master'sdegrees and the master'sdegree Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
5- If you wish, you can download a document confirming your application for admission has been made.
Open the application form
Documents for admission1. Copy of identity card or passport.
2. Degree/qualification corresponding to the academic transcript presented in the previous point (if you still haven't got it you can send it later no).
3. Academic transcript of higher studies with the details of: subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), number of exams sessions required per subject, grade per subject and overall grade.
4. Certification that certifies knowledge of languages (English C1, French C1 and German C1).
5. In case of not being in possession of the accreditation certificates, the candidate can submit a written explanation of his level of languages and how he has acquired them.
6. In case of having knowledge of other languages that are not those that the candidate presents to take the master's degree, the candidate can present a written explanation of what these languages are.
In all cases, the students' level of language will be determined by the test examiner for the entrance exam.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail