Admission Official Master's Degree in Plant Biology, Genomics and Biotechnology
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAdmission requirements are as follows:
- Pre-EHEA graduates and graduates in the areas of Biology, Environmental Biology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Agricultural and/or Forest Engineering, Food Engineering and Technology or graduates holding equivalent qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of English (level B1 CEFR or higher). In the event that they do not hold an accrediting document, students may request a comprehension and expression test from the committee of the master’s degree in Biology, Genomics and Plant Biotechnology.
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants exceed the places on offer, places will be allocated in accordance with the following criteria of priority:
1. Academic file (max. 3 points)
2. CV indicating professional/research experience relevant to the area of the master’s degree (max. 1.5 points)
3. Accreditation in English higher than level B1 (max. 0.5 points)
4. Motivation letter and/or personal interview (max. 1 point)