Admission Official Master's Degree in Aeronautical Management
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAdmission requirements are as follows:
- One of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration or law.
Other access qualifications will be considered by the master's coordinator, to make sure all subjects can be followed by the students.
- English level B1 of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Selection criteriaShould the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcript. (55%)
- Personal interview to obtain more information about the applicant, such as: Objectives and professional experience. (35%)
- English level B2 or above on the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (10%)