Official Master's Degree in Advanced Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsYou need one of the following qualifications to access this course:
-A degree certificate in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Telecommunication Electronic Engineering, Materials Engineering, or another degree whose contents fit the profile of this master's degree. You may also be admitted to the master's degree if you hold an official university degree issued in Spain (in compliance with the legal ordinance prior to the Royal Decree 1393/2007) or in another country, as long as its contents are closely related to the subjects offered in the master's degree.
- Good level of English, equivalent to Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
All requirements must be fulfilled by providing the corresponding documents.
Selection criteriaIn the case of there being more applicants than places available, the following criteria will be applied:
- Student record (75%)
- Language certificate demonstrating advanced knowledge of English, superior to Level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (5%)
- Research or professional experience related to the area of the master's degree (10%)
- Reference letter (10%)
Complementary trainingThe additional training of master consist of a maximum of 12 ECTS credits of subjects pertaining to the Bachelor's Degree in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and Electronic Engineering for Telecommunication.
- Introduction to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology: 6 ECTS.
- Supramolecular Chemistry and Molecular Recognition: 5 ECTS.
- Electronic Mechanisms: 6 ECTS.
- Nanoscale Physics: 6 ECTS.
- Quantum Phenomena I: 6 ECTS.