Admission Official Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with the programmes' directions. From the 2nd to the 6th of October: Registration is open!
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
The multidisciplinary and cross-cutting character of the master’s degree must be related to the multidisciplinary and cross-cutting nature of the students’ various academic profiles. Therefore, being the holder of any official bachelor’s degree is sufficient for those interested in applying for admission to the master’s degree, the master’s committee being in charge of verifying whether the candidate’s profile is suitable for the training content of the qualification.
As regards foreign students, they must prove minimum level B2 proficiency in Spanish to gain admission to the master’s degree.
If the number of applicants exceeds the number of places available, places will be awarded in accordance with the following criteria:
- The academic record of students’ prior studies: 65%. In particular, the average grade obtained in the bachelor’s degree of origin shall be taken into account. This must be calculated in accordance with the system in force at the UAB. If a double degree or two bachelor’s degrees have been taken, the one with the highest average grade shall be taken into account.
- Having taken the Minor in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation: 5%.
- A statement of objectives, which includes the candidate’s personal motivation and the objectives that led them to apply for a place on the master’s degree: 10%
- The professional experience related to the area of the master’s degree: 20%.
The professional experience shall be given a score in accordance with the proven experience with a contract of employment in fields linked to entrepreneurship (business creation and/or participation in start-ups); social policies; and social integration and/or community action, with the following scoring scale:
- Between 1 and 5 years of proven experience: 50% (of 20%).
- Between 6 and 10 years of proven experience: 75% (of 20%).
- More than 10 years of proven experience: 100% (of 20%).