Admission Official Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Access to this master's degree is open to graduates in any area of the Arts and Humanities, Engineering, Architecture, Science, Social Sciences, Law or Health Sciences.
Classes are taught in Spanish and Catalan, so no knowledge of a foreign language is required. Foreign students must have at least a B2 level in Spanish. This level may only be demonstrated through an official language certificate
Should the number of applicants be higher than that of places on offer, these will be allocated according to the following criteria:
- Academic transcript for previous studies: 65%. Specifically, account will be taken of the average grade obtained in bachelor's degree studies, which must be calculated in accordance with the system used currently at the UAB. If the applicant has two bachelor's degrees or a double degree, the one with the higher average grade will be taken into account.
- Having taken the minor in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation: 5%.
- Statement of goals in which applicants explain why this master's degree is suited to them and set out their objectives: 10%
- Professional experience related to the subject area of the master's degree: 20%.
Professional experience will be scored on the basis of work contracts in areas linked to entrepreneurship (creating or participating in startups, social policies or social intervention and/or community action, using the following reference scale:
- 1 to 5 years of proven experience: 50% (of the 20%)
- 6 to 10 years of proven experience: 75% (of the 20%)
- Over 10 years of proven experience: 100% (of the 20%)