Study plan Bachelor's Degree in Art History
Title of qualification awardedDegree in History of Art
Study plan information
Table of credits for each course
|Basic training||Compulsory||Optional||Bachelor's Degree Final Project|
Period of studyCourse semesters
Part-time or full-timeFull-time dedication Part-time dedication can also be considered.
SpecialisationsSpecialisation in Art Heritage Management.
Specialisations are learning pathways included in the European Diploma Supplement (DS).
In order to earn a specialisation you must complete a minimum of 30 credits belonging to that track.
Basic and compulsory training
|1st year||2nd year|
|3rd year||4th year|
|3rd and 4th years|
|Basic training optional modules||Minor in Art Heritage Management|
- in the world Japan, Africa
- in the world II India China
- Modern Language I and II (English, French, German, Italian, Basque, Galician, Portuguese, Occitan, Romanian and Modern Greek) (*)
- Baroque Art in Spain
- Modern Catalan Art
- Catalan Art of the Modern Era
- Medieval Catalan Art
- Figurative Arts of the 15th Century
- Pre-Columbian Art in the Andes Region
- Pre-Columbian Art in Middle America
- Provincial Art of the Roman Empire
- Decorative Art in the Early Modern Era
- Sumptuous Art in the Middle Ages
- Drawings, Miniatures and Engravings in the Early Modern Era
- Comparative Iconography of Egypt and other Ancient Cultures
- Painting and Sculpture from 1900 to 1960
- Art Heritage Management
- History of Art Collecting
- Art Market and the Dissemination of Art Heritage
- Work Placement in Art Heritage Management
|Specialisation Art, History and Thought|
- Art and Gender
- Art History Sources
- Contemporary Architecture and Urban Planning
- Medieval Architecture: Image and Function
- Ancient Art of the Iberian Peninsula
- 18th Century Art in Spain
- Renaissance Art in Spain
- Photography and Cinema: Classicism and Postmodernism
- Current Artistic Works and Debates
- Hispanic-Roman Art
- Contemporary Artistic Theories
(*) You can enrol in a maximum of 12 credits in these subjects.
All optional subjects are not scheduled each year.