- Faculty of Law
- Bellaterra Campus and Paris/Toulouse
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Admission mark: 9,600
- Language: Spanish and French.
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
This degree forms part of the Eurocampus programme, a macrocampus of Catalan, French and Balearic universities created by the Pyrenees–Mediterranean Euroregion, which aims to foster mobility among students, lecturers and researchers.
You will learn the legal systems of Spain and France and you will also discover, alongside students from both countries, how it is applied in practical cases, while also improving your language skills and learning how internationally to project your knowledge in law.
Once you complete this degree you will first of all be prepared to work as a lawyer or solicitor or in other professional tasks related to law. As a lawyer you have several options within the field: either working alone or with other lawyers, in consultancies, administrative offices, private companies, credit entities, insurance companies, etc.
Other legal sectors related to public administration tasks can include:
- International organisations such as United Nations, European Council or other supranational entities such as the European Union.
- Nationally you will be prepared to work in legal administration areas (for judges, prosecutors, general administration offices), foreign administration posts (diplomacy) or in other areas such as the public notary, property or business registries; solicitor's office, legal aid offices, or departments of inspection (finances, labour, etc.).
- Legal aid services in local and national governmental offices.
- Public administration posts in regional, state and international organisations.