- "Tomàs Cerdà" School of Computer Studies (affiliated school)
- Sant Cugat del Vallès Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 50
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 99.38¤ (25.04 official fee + 74.34 school's fee).
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Academic calendar
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
The bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Services (belonging to the computer engineering area of knowledge) stands out for its professionalising approach, which will provide you with the organisational and technological knowledge needed to enter a labour market which is constantly growing thanks to today's digital transformation.
As a result of the evolution from a three-year Computer Management engineering degree and the degree in Multimedia, this bachelor's degree in Information Technology and Services places a special focus on the training innovations within the European Higher Education Area with an academic model focused on the needs of students.
Thus, you the student will become the true star of your university degree and play a more participative role during your studies, accompanied by lecturers offering personalised tutorials and career guidance.
The close relationship between the Gimbernat Univeristy School and the business sector always has guaranteed an excellent employability rate among our graduates in businesses of the technology and services sector.
Upon completing the degree, you will receive an offial diploma in Information Technology and Services by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
Analyst and programmer of:
- Service and multimedia information systems (databases, portals, e-books).
- Multimedia communication systems (video conferences, teleservices).
- Service and multimedia business systems (e-trade, multimedia marketing).
Consultant and auditor of services and multimedia.
null Adrián Céspedes
null Albert Leal