- Salesian School of Sarrià (affiliated school)
- Barcelona campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 50
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 119.94 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Schedule 2019-2020
- Learning mode: On-site.
As a graduate in Engineering in Industrial Organisation, you will be prepared to design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems that include people, materials, information, equipment and energy in a way that is in keeping with the business strategy and based on criteria of efficiency and sustainability. You will have an advanced vision of the relationship between engineering and management, planning, administration, control, research and organisation of services, and also have to be able to integrate these management systems in different technological environments. The training you receive in this bachelor's degree will permit you to consolidate the tradition of engineering in the industrial area with the new paradigm represented by the 4.0 industry.
The Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià (EUSS) will accompany you on your journey toward becoming an engineer through our «Engineering by doing» method, based on a hands-on learning process in which great relevance is given to active activities, especially in the development of integrated group projects and work placements which are significantly important to any student's learning process.
Some career options are:
- General company management, especially in industry or services, with a considerable technological component.
- Directing operations in industrial companies
- Organisation and management of production and operations.
- Organisation and management of logistical networks.
- Management of physical distribution (storage and transport).
- Management of purchasing and supplies.
- Management of quality, safety and the environment.
- Management of technology and technological innovation.
- Management of information systems.
- Management of the organisation.
- Public Administration, especially in industrial and technological promotion and R&D&I.
null Paula Benítez
null Roger Amat
Work placement timetables
The practice schedule is fully integrated in the academic schedule.
Look up Fundació Rinaldi scholarships here.