- Salesian School of Sarrià (affiliated school)
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 45
- Admission mark: 6,220
- Price per credit: 122.34 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Learning mode: On-site.
This bachelor's degree prepares you to design, develop, implement and improve integrated systems which include people, materials, information, equipment and energy in a way that is in keeping with the business strategy and based on efficiency and sustainability criteria. You will have an advanced vision of the relationship between engineering and management, planning, administration, control, research and organisation of services, and will also be able to integrate these management systems in different technological environments. The training you receive in this bachelor's degree will permit you to consolidate the tradition of engineering in the industrial area with the new paradigm represented by the industry 4.0.
The Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià (EUSS) will accompany you on your journey toward becoming an engineer through our «Engineering by doing» method, which is based on learning by acquiring competences and applied in accordance with the most suitable teaching methods, and in which project-based tasks and and work placements are an essential part of the degree.
Some career options include:
- Manufacturig manager; quality, environmental and prevention manager; procurement manager; continuous improvement and process manager; and junior consultant.
- In the long term, according to each graduate's academic and professional career, senior positions such as industrial administrator, innovations director, production director, systems administrator, head of research in tech centres, etc. are also posts that can be occupied by graduates of this degree
null Paula Benítez
null Roger Amat
Work placement timetables
The practice schedule is fully integrated in the academic schedule.
Look up Fundació Rinaldi scholarships here.