Admission Automation and Industrial Electronic Engineering + Mechanical Engineering

Course access


Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training) Weighted subjects pertaining to the specific PAU phase:
-Technical Drawing (0.2)
-Electro-technology (0.2)
-Physics (0.2)
-Mathematics (0.2)
-Chemistry (0.2)
-Industrial Technology (0.2)
University access for people over 25 Engineering and Technology Option ---
Other Employment record for people over 40
University access for people over 45
University qualifications
Change of studies and validations




Students who have taken advanced professional training can have from 18 to 60 credits recognised and added to their UAB academic transcript. For more information please visit the school's website.

Pre-enrolment code


Student Profile

The ideal student for this course should have the following qualities:

  • Interest in mathematics and physics
  • knowledge of computer science.
  • Calculation skills.
  • Practical, organised and methodical
  • Analysis and synthesis skills.
  • Spatial vision and attention to detail
  • Good manual skills
  • Interest in research,.
  • Knowledge of English.

A good level in mathematics and physics is recommended.

Additional training

  • The subjects of Physics and Mathematics provide students with the resources and tools needed for all students to obtain a similar level in these subjects.
  • Refresher course in Basic Calculus: Revision and top-up course in university-level mathematics, during the first semester, occupying 2 hours per week.

Access related information

Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.

You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).