- Salesian School of Sarrià (affiliated school)
- Duration: 5 courses - 330 credits
- Places: 15
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 122.34 euros
- Language: Catalan, Spanish and English
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
The combination of these two degrees will provide you with a highly sought after profile. Industrial electronic and automated engineering will provide you with the skills needed in the application of electronic and microelectronic devices, and in the automation of production processes. Mechanical engineering will aid you in acquiring the know-how to create a design that surpasses existing problems, the knowledge to choose the ideal materials, planning the manufacturing and controlling of the quality of the product obtained, while at the same time taking into account its environmental impact.
You also will be able to design, assembly, manufacture, produce and organise systems, projects, quality controls and the sales of products, processes and machinery needed in the mechanical, electronic, computer and automated sectors.
At the Salesian University School of Sarrià (EUSS) you will be accompanied on your journey to becoming an engineering through our «Engineering by doing» method, which is based on learning by acquiring competences and applied in accordance with the most suitable teaching methods, and in which project-based tasks and and work placements are an essential part of the degree.
- Design, analysis, projection and maintenance of electronic and microelectronic systems
- Sales management and organisation of businesses selling electronic products and systems
- Control of electrical machines and electical activations
- Design, creation and maintenance of instrumentation, automatic control and automated systems
- Construction, assembly and maintenance of mechanical and thermal industrial facilities
- Design and testoing of new machine products or elements with CAD programs
- Study of finite elements and CAE programs, simulations and manufacturing of special parts and prototypes
- Obtaining numerical control programs through CAM systems and robot programming
null Massi Caraccio
The practical sessions at the EUSS have made it easier to find work placements and prepare myself as a future engineer. Cedric Good