Admission Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science + Bachelor's Degree in Geology
Students wishing to take this course have different access routes, depending on their previous studies:
|Type of access||Option||Admission mark 23/24|
|Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training)(*)||Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
|University access for people over 25 years||Sciences option||---|
|Others||Entrance exams for people over 45||---|
|Change of studies and validations|
(*) Official recognition is given to between 10 and 50 credits on this degree in the case of students who qualified through the following CFGS (Advanced professional training) programmes: Development of Urban Planning Projects and Topographical Operations, Manufacturing and Transformation of Glass Products, Management and Organisation of Natural Landscape Resources, Environmental Health, Environmental Chemistry, Development and Manufacturing of Ceramic Products, Forestry and Environmental Management and Civil Work Projects. More information
The ideal student for this course should have the following qualities
- Interest in nature, planet Earth and the environment: climate change, management of natural resources, renewable energies, natural spaces, control of pollution.
- Curiosity, observational and deductive skills:
- Ability to reason with logic and a rigorous analysis.
- Manual dexterity and spatial conception.
- Order, rigour and method when working in an interdisciplinary context.
- Capacity to work in groups with people from other cultures and in different international fields.
- Interest in research and experimentation.
- Good level in upper secondary-school science subjects.
- Good level of English.
At the start of September, the Faculty of Science and the Faculty of Biosciences organise preparation courses in mathematics, physics and chemistry in Science for newly-arrived students who need to fill gaps in their education.
Access related information
Check all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).