Language grants and call for applications
Call for applications for UAB grants and other support to meet the university community's needs regarding languages. You can find specific information on each call on the links below.
- Grants to study at the UAB Language Service. 2020-2021.
- Grants for intensive courses at the UAB Language Service. July 2020.
- Language-learning support for students doing curricular placements abroad (2020).
UAB students can also apply for PARLA3 grants from the Catalan Government (Generalitat). You can find more information on this link to the Aprenc Idiomes website.
For teaching staff and administration and services staff
- Language-learning support for teaching staff (2020).
- Support for correcting teaching materials in Catalan and English (2020).
- Support for organising events on language diversity management in UAB classrooms (2020).
- Support for promoting the use of English as a medium of instruction: AIDA (Programme of English as a Medium of Instruction at the UAB, 2020-2021).
|Call for applications: financial support for language-learning available to UAB teaching staff (2019)||
|CCall for applications: support for correcting teaching materials in English, 2019.||
|Convocatòria d'ajuts del Programa Ajuts per a la Intensificació de la Docència en Anglès (Programa English as a Medium of Instruction a la UAB, curs 2018-2019) (consultar versió en català)||
|Call for application for language learning grants for students undertaking degree-related work experience abroad (2019)||
|Call for grant applications for organising events on language diversity management in UAB classrooms (2019)||
|Call for grant applications for intensive courses at the UAB Language Service. July 2020||