- Communicative approach
- Small groups
- Participative classes
- All the communicative skills are worked on
- Specially aimed at university students
- Level B2 certificate with on-site exam.
- Certificates recognised by the Government of Catalonia and the Catalan university system.
Course in on-site mode. 6 hours of preparation for the B2 exam.
Based on the levels of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
UAB Students: recognition for up to 12 ECTS credits.
Other Students: full-level courses are considered to be equivalent to 4 ECTS credit each one..
B2 Exam Preparation.
|Spanish exam preparation - 12 hours (6 hours on-site)|
|Course Price||Total Amount *|
|UAB students and Saff, Alumni UAB||125,00 €||165,00 €|
|Associated University Community||134,00 €||174,00 €|
|Others||158,00 €||198,00 €|
|The course fee includes the exam.|
* The total amount is the price of the course plus administrative management fees (€40).
- The second enrolments and subsequent registrations have a bonus of €40
- Associated University Community has a 15% disccount on external prices.
- Returned receipts and refunds incur a handling fee payable by the bank account holder. The amount of this handling fee is € 2.50.
- Mobility students: Students who come to the UAB as part of a mobility programme (Erasmus, Seneca...)..
- UAB students and staff: Students (undergraduate and postgraduate), academic staff and administrative and service staff of UAB centres.
- Associtet University Community: Amics UAB; Esfera UAB; Parc de Recerca; Alumni UAB; Students, Teaching Staff and PAS of Affiliated Schools, Alumni Servei de Llengües, Fundació Autònoma, etc.
Open in person from 3 to 27 July and from 1 September onwards.
To enrol on a language-level course at UAB Idiomes Campus you need to show a certificate to confirm you have passed the previous level or else take a level test.
- September, October, January, February, May and June
Mondays to Fridyas, 9 to 14 and 15 to 20 h
- November, December, March, Arpil and July
Mondays to Fridays, 10 to 13.30 and 15 to 19.30 h.
Phone times (93 581 13 25):
- Mondays to Fridays, 9.30 to 12.30 and 15 to 18 h.
- Your enrolment will be finalised when we have confirmed that the entry requirements have been met.
- The number of places on our courses is limited, so we deal with enrolment requests in the order they arrive.
- When you have enrolled, we will contact you to confirm this and give you the payment instructions, where appropriate.
UAB Idiomes reserves the right to cancel a group if a minimum number of students has not enrolled.
UAB Idiomes offers you the following facilities and discounts for enrolment:
UAB Idiomes Campus
15% discount on the less/least expensive course fee if you study more than one language.
15% discount for single-parent families.
15 % discount for victims of gender-based violence or terrorism.
15% discount for officially recognised “large families” (currently, three or more children).
15% discount for those who have presented accreditation of their economic situation with a view to paying fees as a grant holder and who fulfil the requirements.
1. The discounts are non-cumulative.
2. The proof of the discount requested must be provided at the time of enrollment or within 10 calendar days after the enrollment.
If you’re a student starting you can apply for one of the UAB Idiomes grants.
Level, dates and schedules
|Edition||Calendar||Days and hours|
|1||15, 17 and 22.1.2024||Mondays and Wednesdays, 12 to 2 pm|
|2||21, 23 and 28.5.2024||Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12 to 2 pm|