Master's Degree in Oncological Nursing
- The main aim of the placement is to put the knowledge, skills and attitudes acquired on the programme into practice.
- Placements allow students to observe, evaluate and set up treatment plans, and fit into a work team.
- In each unit/service, each placement student will be assigned to a nurse mentor.
- The timetable in the placement period is mornings and/or afternoons from Monday to Friday. This will be continuous in the case of hospitalisation units, in order to ensure continuity in the learning process, but not in the case of outpatient clinics and diagnostic testing.
- The units and services have both general objectives and specific ones that are based on each one's oncological pathology.
- Any necessary modifications will be made during this period in order to ensure students' learning.
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately and we will also include a PDF with all the information about the programme.