UAB's virtual fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhDs
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 22th to the 26th of May. Registration is open!
- UAB Master's Degree (Continuing Education)
- Code: 2200/17
- 17th edition
- Modality: Online
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Start date: 02/10/2023
- Finish date: 30/06/2024
- Places: 40
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 4800 €
- Teaching language: Spanish
- Location: Online
What can you achieve by taking this master's degree?
- Take a leap forward in your career by interacting with classmates from all over the world and networking with leading professionals.
- Learn to combine offline and online tools to maximum effect in creating a communication ecosystem between the brand and its audiences that is dynamic, innovative and distinguishing.
- Apply concepts by recreating real agency-client situations, to build up the soft skills needed in competitive professional settings.
- Enhance your professional profile by analysing global visibility strategies presented by CEOs at the headquarters of the best global agencies, through our optional training programme in the United States.
- Boost your leadership and inter-personal skills to take the right strategic decisions.
- Access exclusive coursework materials, including online lectures and other content, geared to professional specialisation.
- Build up your professional and personal networks and get a first-hand look at how international communication agencies work, thanks to our commitment to internationalisation.
- Teaching and assessment 100% online.
Career opportunitiesIn the field of communication, such as the following. Public relations agencies and consultancy services, communication agencies, corporate communication departments, in-house public relations departments, corporate event management, marketing departments, brand management, communication management, account management (agencies), sponsorship and patronage management.
The master's degree offers the chance to carry out work placements in communication agencies, public relations firms and communication departments. These placements are voluntary and regulated by formal agreement.
The number of places on offer can vary according to the needs of the partner companies.
Placements are meant to complement the teaching offered on the master's programme, so the master's coordinator monitors them closely to ensure that they fit in with the programme's content.
The aim of placements is to enable students to apply the knowledge they have acquired on the programme within a real professional context.
Some of the functions taken on by placement students are as follows.
- Writing press releases and phoning journalists.
- Writing social media content (clients' corporate blogs, corporate pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Updating databases used by journalists and media.
- Interacting with bloggers and influencers through email, commentaries and Twitter.
- Helping to organise client events and press lunches.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information on the possibilities for grants and scholarships in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Comunicación Audiovisual y Publicidad