Master's Degree in Health Service Administration
IntroductionThere is a need for training in health administration since this is a professional area that is not dealt with on undergraduate programmes nor in specialised medicine.
This advanced university programme on Health Service Administration, promoted and designed with the support of the institutions sponsoring the former Doctor Robert Foundation, now integrated within the UAB Foundation, is conceived to fill the need of academic training on this field.
ObjectivesImprove competences (knowledge, abilities and attitudes) in leadership and care project and people management.
Offer a benchmark for debate and reflection and encourage exchange and contrast of experiences of care organisations.
Health sector professionals (Degree in Medicine, Economics, qualified nurses and qualification in other related disciplines) with management responsibilities in different areas who wish to improve their skills for meeting new challenges in the present and future of their profession.
- Managers of primary healthcare centres, hospitals, public health, health and social services centres, care centres for dependent persons, drug addiction or mental health, and emergency services.
- Managers of companies providing healthcare organisations with support for communications, financial management, human resources and general services.
- Professionals working in healthcare planning and health service management.
- Professionals working in health service contracting.
- Managers of companies engaged temporarily or permanently in the provision of risk management services. Especially in the area of occupational health. - Institutional heads of healthcare and social services.
- Health sector managers in general: Pharmacy, orthopedic sector, insurance and consultancies.
Marina Lahoz Portolés
UAB-specific Master's Degree
Special price: 7315¤
Group of application:
Location: Casa Convalescència, C/ Sant Antoni M. Claret 171, 08041 Barcelona
Dates: from 28/01/2020 to 18/06/2021
Catalan (80%), Spanish (20%)
Departamento de Medicina
Escuela Fundación Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona-Formación
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately.