Course in Refresher Course in Chronic Illness (Intellectual Disability and Autism)
Theoretical training aimed at updating assessment, therapeutic and nosological concepts, related to intellectual disability and autism.
- Concept, history and updates
- Development and risk
- The child from 0 to 6 :clinic, assessment and intervention
- Schooling children with intellectual disability
- The child and adolescent with intellectual disability
- Psychopathological and psychoeducational assessment of intellectual disability
- Psychopathological intervention in intellectual disability
- The major syndromes of intellectual disability
- Disorders of the autistic spectrum: concept, clinic and assessment
- Psychopathological and psychoeducational intervention in disorders of the autistic spectrum
- Psychopharmacological intervention in disorders of the autistic spectrum and intellectual disability
- The family of the child with intellectual disability and the child on an autistic spectrum
A basic knowledge of psychology. The programme organisers will assess applications.
Rosa M. Bonet Rafart
UAB Specialisation Course
Orientation: Academic, Professional
Location: Casa de Convalencència, Hospital de St. Pau. C. Sant Antoni Mª Claret, 171, 08041 Barcelona
Dates: from 06/10/2020 to 02/02/2021
Spanish (50%), Catalan (40%), English (10%)
Departamento de Psicología Clínica y de la Salud
Contact the programme manager *Required fields
You will receive a copy of your query by e-mail immediately.