UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees and Graduate Courses
Information sessions will be offered online from 22 to 26 February: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of the master's degree or graduate programme. Registration is open!
- UAB Specialisation Course
- Code: 3152/14
- 14th edition
- Modality: Onsite
- Credits: 6 ECTS
- Start date: 04/04/2022
- Finish date: 11/05/2022
- Places: 30
- Orientation: Professional
- Price: 420 ¤
- Teaching language: Spanish (80%), Catalan (20%)
- Location: Facultat Ciències de l'Educació. Campus UAB, Bellaterra (Barcelona) i Facultat de Dret.UB Diagonal, 684, 08034 Barcelona.
Contents- Migrations, migratory regimes and the job market in a comparative perspective.
- General data and indicators of the job market.
- Employment law: salaried employees, the self-employed and businesspeople.
- Gender, migration and employment I domestic service and the sex trade.
- Gender, migration and employment II: public policy actions aimed at equality.
- Employment routes for young persons with an immigrant background.
- The businessperson with an immigrant background.
- Emerging niches (I): Islamic Finance: recent development and opportunities.
- Emerging niches (II): Managing diversity in companies.
- Public policy: training-employment policies for immigrants.
- Immigration and trade unionism.
- Round table.
Scholarships and financial aid
Chek all the information in the page for UAB financial aids, grants and calls.
Departamento de Sociología
Departamento de Pedagogia Sistematica y Social
Departamento de Antropología Social y Cultural
Cautar Brakkoun el Harrati