Official Master's Degree in Educational Psychology
The master's degree in Educational Psychology prepares students with the professional skills needed within the broad range of profiles included in the field. With a professionalising approach, the master's degree is addressed to professionals and university graduates seeking a specialised training option in education psychology which includes an interdisciplinary focus.
Depending on your bachelor's degree, you will be able to choose from the following career options:
in formal contexts:
- Educational psychology counselling departments and offices
- University education counselling
- Specialised education services
- Residential and teaching centres
- Centres for the disabled
in non-formal contexts:
- Public employment services
- Public administration information and consultancy services
- Vocational training centres and training consultancies
- Support for labour market integration services
- Special employment centres
- Human resource consultancies and departments
- Educational and social foundations
Teaching timetableHorario de Tarde.
de 17 a 21 h.
Credits: 60 ECTS credits
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 23/04/2019
See the calendar
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2018/19 Academic year.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail