- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Course begins on 13/10/2021
Course ends on 18/05/2022
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 11/01/2021
See the calendar
- Places: 35 places
- Teaching timetable: Afternoons
Price: €117 / credit. This includes taxes and student insurance.
5% disc. Alumni FUABformació (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
10% disc. Alumni Premium (applicable only on the first enrolment of the whole course)
- Language: Spanish (70%) and English (30%)
- Mode: classroom-based learning
School of Tourism and Hotel Management (affiliated school)
The official master's degree in Management and Organisation of Event Tourism qualifies you to work in all areas of the events sector, having been taught by leading, highly experienced current practitioners and with the academic rigour of the university. These studies are eminently profession-oriented while also including a research element.
This master's degree has the following advantages
- Knowledge and specific competences in organising, coordinating and leading all kinds of events: society, business, conferences, fairs, sports, charity, etc.
- Training in professional project management in both the public and the private sector.
- Introduction to research in this field. As an official university master's degree, this programme leads on to a PhD in Tourism.
- 350 mandatory placement hours in companies in the events sector, mainly located in Barcelona.
- graduates seeking to specialise in a promising sector;
- businesspersons or managers whose work consists of organising events of all kinds.
Planning, organisation and implementation of all kinds of events - business, social, or institutional - whether for public, private or non-profit entities.
I am where I want to be thanks to this master's degree, to my aptitudes, and to all the personal contacts you make, which is what really makes a difference.Ana Barrera
Specific grants for this master's degree
Information on calls for grants, prizes or subsidies aimed at the university community can be found on the UAB grants portal. This portal includes all grants offered at the UAB, plus certain calls from other institutions.
The portal has a specific section for official master's degree grants.