- Credits: 90 ECTS credits.
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 13/01/2017
See the calendar
- Places: 20 places
- Price: Please check with the coordinating university.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
This master's degree is unique in Spain due to its following characteristics:
- It is online: taking full advantage of the opportunities digital technologies offer to complete this degree when you want and where you want.
- It is interuniversity: a collaboration between the National Distance Education University and the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, with the participation of other prestigious institutions and research centres, such as the Spanish Royal Academy, the Spanish National Research Council, Carlos III University of Madrid, Pompeu Fabra University, etc.
- It is up-to-date: based on contemporary theoretical and applied philological and linguistic currents, projected on the lexicon and lexicography, with the certainty that a good grounding in theory and specialised training are essential to opening up optimal professional and research career paths that today's society of knowledge demands.
- It is professionalising: two specialisations are offered, a research track and a professionalisation track, in which you will be able to choose to work on a final research project on lexicon and/or lexicography, and you will also be ready to go on to a PhD programme or participate in a work placement programme.
Coordinator university:National University of Distance Education - UNED (coordinator)
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
University Carlos III, Madrid
University of A Coruña, Galicia
Spanish Royal Academy
Spanish National Research Council
International Research Centre of the Spanish Language (Cilengua)
Institute of Language and History San Millán Foundation, La Rioja