- If you are a specialist in psychology or the sciences applied to sports, this master's degree will prepare you professionally to intervene in the improvement of both the performance and well-being of athletes by teaching peychological techniques and strategies.
- It also helps you offer assessment to families, trainers and directors so that athletes can experience better development and performance at a personal level.
- If you are a specialist in health sciences, this master's degree will provide you with strategies to establish an active lifestyle for the population in general, thus improving their quality of life and preventing sedentariness.
- This is the most renowned on-site professionalising master's degree in this speciality existing in Spain and Latin American countries. In the past thirty years, it has helped over 350 professionals prepared themselves for interventions and research in the psychology of sport and physical activity.
- You will be able to train with today's top specialists in this area, with the possibility of participating in work placements in sports centres and clubs under the supervision of renowned professionals.
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
Universitat de Barcelona