Content Official Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with the programmes' directions. From the 2nd to the 6th of October: Registration is open!
- Describe qualitative and quantitative indicators that help analyse and assess the progress towards achieving social and environmental objectives, such as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Identify the key elements, methods, tools and systems that are most suitable for identifying and solving social problems.
- Describe the basic design, formulation and implementation processes of social entrepreneurship projects that comply with the regulatory framework for creating companies and alternative types of non-profit organisations.
- Describe the key parts of the structure of a business plan.
- Identify gender stereotypes and roles and their possible impact on professional practice.
- Design a transformation project that helps to solve social problems and challenges in new environments and in changing and multidisciplinary contexts.
- Create a business plan that is adapted to the type of business project in question (commercial company, cooperative company, non-profit organisation).
- Critically analyse the principles, values and procedures that govern the profession, whilst bearing gender equality, distributive equity, and environmental sustainability in mind.
- Select suitable sources of information from scientific literature using the appropriate channels, then integrate this information using synthesis and critical debate skills and analysing any viable alternatives.
- Verbally communicate the results of one's own work, including the conclusions and knowledge and the rationale that supports them to both specialised and non-specialised audiences in a clear, concise and unambiguous way.
- Communicate the results of one's own work, including conclusions and knowledge and the rationale that supports them in a clear, concise and unambiguous way by writing technical and/or scientific and/or dissemination documents.
- Plan different activities involved in completing a given task within a working group and appropriately manage time and material resources.
- Cooperate and collaborate with members of mixed and diverse team.
- Provide original ideas to solve social challenges that arise while developing social transformation projects.
- Identify opportunities for developing social entrepreneurship projects using business model tools.
- Apply circular economy and sustainability principles to business projects with a view to helping achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Recognise how and why organisations use technology, focusing particularly on how it is used to integrate different elements of the project, its intensive and changing use and the ethical principles underlying information processing.
- Apply basic knowledge of the legal regulations governing the creation of companies and other entities, as well as taxation and hiring staff, to how companies and alternative types of non-profit organisations are created.
- Analyse the potential and challenges involved in promoting specific experiences from the solidarity economy in climates of social, economic and territorial inequality.
- Promote gender equity, the pursuit of the common good and the creation and equitable distribution of wealth when developing ideas and projects for social transformation.