Official Master's Degree in Computer Vision
UAB's Virtual Fair for Master's Degrees, Graduate Courses and PhD Programmes
Informative sessions with each programme's direction, from the 20th to the 24th of February. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
Need to collect and scan the following documentation, which is required to attach to the application:
1. Transcript of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, the credits (or hours), calls consumed, subject to the qualifications and the overall grade (GPA).
2. Title associated transcript presented in the previous (if you have it and we will send later on).
3. Curriculum accrediting merits, including: research experience, publications, professional experience, trips abroad, scholarships and research grants obtained (if applicable).
4. Certificate level English (level B1 or higher from CEFR) or other languages.
5. Motivation letter (in English).
Remember that if you are attaching documents not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not have the degree because you completing the course, you will need to declare this in the Situation of previous studies, indicating the option yet ended.