Admission Official Master's Degree in Management, Organization and Business Economics
UAB's virtual fair for master's degrees, graduate courses and PhDs
Information sessions will be held online from 17 to 21 of May: clear up any doubts you may have directly with the coordinators of your next master's degree, graduate course or PhD programme. Registration is open!
Documents for admission
You must gather and scan the following documentation, which is required, to attach to the pre-registration application:
- Academic transcript of higher studies with the details of the subjects studied, the ECTS credits (or the hours), the calls consumed, the qualifications by subject and the global qualification.
- Degree associated with the academic transcript presented in the previous document.
- Curriculum vitae with proof of merit that includes: research experience, publications, professional experience (mandatory if you want to do the professional itinerary), stays abroad, scholarships and research grants obtained (if applicable).
- Certifications accrediting knowledge of the English language.
- Letter of motivation addressed to the coordination of the master's degree.
- One or two recommendation letters from university professors. They can be sent directly by the professors themselves to email@example.com or you can upload them directly at the application online.
Remember that if the documentation you are attaching is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Portuguese or Italian, you will also have to include the respective sworn translations into Catalan or Spanish.
If you do not yet have the degree because you are finishing your degree, you must indicate this in the "Situation of previous studies" section, indicating the "Pending completion" option.
If you have a problem or any doubt with the preenrolment process, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as possible.