Admission Official Master's Degree in Terrestrial Ecology and Biodiversity Management
Documents for admission
Very important: please indicate the master specialitzation in the application form.
You will need to collect and scan the following mandatory documentation to attach to the online application:
- Academic record of higher education with the details of the subjects studied, ECTS (or hours), calls for applications, grades by subject and the overall grade (average grade of the academic record in scale of 0 - 10).
- Title associated to the academic file presented in the previous document (if you do not have it, you can send it to us later).
- Motivation letter: please indicate the master specialitzation.
- English certificate (in order to value the knowledge level of this language)
- Students from countries where Spanish language is not official shall provide a certificate to justifiy their knowledge of this language.
Remember that, if the documentation you attach is not written in Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian or Portuguese, you must also include the respective sworn translations into Catalan, Spanish or English.
If you still do not have your degree because you are finishing the degree, you must indicate it in the Situation of previous studies section, indicating the option Pending to finish.
Frequent Asked Questions