Official Master's Degree in Internet of Things for e-Health
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsThe admission requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent subject.
- Graduates in Medicine, Nursing, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Environmental Science are also eligible for admission to this course. For these students the coordinator of the master's degree will consider each academic transcript individually, professional experience and complementary training, to decide whether it is necessary to take bridging courses.
- English level B2 of the CEFR or higher.
Selection criteriaWhere there are more applicants than places the decision to offer a place will be based on the following criteria:
- Academic transcript. (50%)
- Interview on aspects such as: personal objectives and career path, maturity, professional experience. (30%)
- Knowledge of English at level B2 of the CEFR or higher (10%).
- Letter of recommendation (10%).
Complementary trainingStudents with degrees in engineering or equivalent are not required to take bridging courses.
For degrees in Medicine, Nursing, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, Environmental Science the bridging courses are courses from the Degree in Computer Engineering taught at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.
- Programming Laboratory: 6 ECTS credits
- Embedded Systems: 6 ECTS credits
- Development Technologies for Internet and Web: 6 ECTS credits
- Distributed Systems: 6 ECTS credits
Students taking bridging courses will be guaranteed all the help and adaptation that they require.
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail