Official Master's Degree in Computer Vision
AccessAccess to this master's degree is open to holders of an official bachelor's degree from a Spanish university or from another higher education institution within or outside the European Higher Education Area, provided this gives access to postgraduate studies in the country of issue.
Admission requirementsAs stipulated in the interuniversity collaboration agreement, the Joint Master's Committee (the general coordinator plus each university's coordinator and the module coordinators) or, if so agreed, a delegated sub-committee, is responsible for evaluating applicants' previous studies and making a selection. This committee presents the list of applicants admitted to the Master's Committee of the UAB School of Engineering, which approves it and refers it to the rector of the UAB for his resolution.
The admission criteria are as follows:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics, or equivalent qualification.
- English level B1 of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- academic transcript (30%)
- degree in a subject directly related to this field (20%)
- Professional or research experience in this field, including programming skills in prototyping languages like Matlab or Python (20%)
- English level B2 or above of the Council of Europe's Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (20%)
- Degree of motivation towards this field (10%)
Contact us for more information, filling in this form: *Required fields
Once the form has been sent in you will get a confirmation e-mail
Master's degree website http://pagines.uab.cat/mcv