- School of Engineering
- Sabadell campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 65
- Admission mark: 7,201
- Price per credit: 25.04 euros.
- Language: Catalan (60%) / Spanish (35%) and, in some optional subjects, English (5%).
- 2019/20 academic calendar
- Learning mode: Face-to-face learning
The objective of the bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Managemebt is to train professionals capable of making decisions in the organisation and management of airlaines and in the strategic planning and logistics of an airport.
Transport in general, and air transport in particular, have become a key factor in the competitiveness and sustainability of industry in an increasingly more globalised productive economy. This has led to a notably high growth in the aeronautics sector both on a European and a worldwide scale, which also affects Catalonia and Spain.
The demand for air transport among European passengers is expected to double over the next twenty years, which will require professionals in aeronautics management who can guarantee an efficient, accessible, safe and sustainable air transport system. The needs of this sector are reflected in the employment rates of current graduates, which are very high, and the fact that the sector provides grant funding for final year students on work placements.
The UAB is the first in Spain to have offered a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Management, for which it is a national benchmark.
This programme trains up experts in IT, aeronautics and mathematics, and also in finance, socio-economic issues and transport operations. Therefore, these professionals are able to work in the following areas:
- Commercial planning in the air transport and airport sectors.
- Air transport economics
- Market research in air and multimode transport
- Planning, organisation and management of airlines.
- Models of demand for air transport (passengers and cargo) in the short, medium and long term.
- Strategic, tactical, logistic and operational planning for airports.
- Bachelor's degrees in Arts and Humanities
- Bachelor's degrees in Biosciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Sciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Health Sciences
- Bachelor's degrees in Social Sciences and Law
- Bachelor's degrees in Engineering
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas in English
- Erasmus Mundus and official master's degrees in English
- UAB official master's degrees
- Master's degrees and graduate diplomas with international mobility
- UAB-specific masters' degrees and graduate diplomas
- Online master's degrees and graduate diplomas