- Salesian School of Sarrià (affiliated school)
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 30
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 119.94 Euros
- Language: Catalan (50%), Spanish (30%) and English (20%)
- Schedule 2019-2020
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
As a graduate in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, you will discover current renewable energy sources, such as hydrolic, eolic, photovoltaic, geothermal, solar thermal, concentrated solar power (CSP) and biomass; you will be oriented towards the search of new clean energy sources and the technologies they may imply, in oder to design, implement and maintain energy systems producing electricity and related to the network, transport and storage of electrical energy, thereby providing solutions which can optimise the process with ways to economise and efficiently use energy.
At the Escola Universitària Salesiana de Sarrià you will be guided along your degree through our «Engineering by doing» method, centred on a skill-based learning which is applied by giving importance to active activities, especially by working on integrated group projects and participating in work placements in which students have the chance to gain experience in the field.
Career optionsThis degree will provide you with the necessary training to manage, distribute and efficiently use energy sources. You can choose from a variety of fields within the energy sector:
- Renewable energy plants: solar thermal collectors and photovoltaics, wind power, hydraulics, biomass, geothermal energy and tidal power.
- Efficient transport and distribution of energy.
- Control and storageof energy according to current technological systems, such as in the growing market of sustainable vehicles, smart cities, Internet of things and microenergies and harvesting.
- Conception, design, creation and management of efficient facilities for both electric and thermal energy.
At EUSS you can feel at home, there is a one-on-one relationship with the lectures and your ideas for the future become clearer and clearer. Marialejandra Mendoza