- Faculty of Communication Studies
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 60
- Admission mark: 8,400
- Price per credit: 18.46 Euros
- Language: Catalan (50%) and Spanish (50%).
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Are you passionate about creating stories, characters and worlds of fantasy and make them come to life in code? Do you agree that apart from technique and programming, first you need a good story? Would you like to work with big data and generate eye-catching communication products? Do you want to be able to create friendly interfaces and design the way in which we interact daily with technology?
Then you are already part of the UAB. We offer:
- A study plan which equips you with the tools needed to become an expert in a field with a broad local and international projection.
- Become a professional in the creation of interactive services and products: design of complex webs, communication interfaces, experiences adapted to different surroundings, applications heightening users' experience, big data analysis and the creation of objects, characters and virtual geographies (video games, augmented reality scenarios, virtual reality, immersive experiences).
- Learn to integrate technological innovations and emerging digital production tools to direct and manage interactive communication projects.
- Work placements.
- Data Scientist (analyst and big data miner for communication companies)
- Management of interactive projects
- Big data processing, visualisation and analysis for communication products
- Creator of interactive narratives
- Designer of interactive infographics and data visualisations
- Designer of multimedia interfaces and applications
- Social network manager
- Interface programmer
- Digital entrepreneur
- Multimedia developer
- Creator of video games, websites, applications for mobile devices and interactive digital products
- Information architect
- Immersive narrator
- Freelance professional
- Teaching and research