- Faculty of Communication Studies
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 10,410
- Price per credit: 35.77 euros.
- Language: Catalan and Spanish
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
Then you are already part of the UAB. We offer:
- Study plan in which you will acquire an integrated training in the basic skills needed in the profession and the latest trends in digital channels and multimedia communications.
- Four radio studios, four television sets, two audio continuity studios, ten video editing booths, two audio editing booths, two photo studios, computer rooms and our material loan services, which will help you start your process of creation and advance towards your final product.
- Learn to envision, create and plan the contents to be used in different media channels.
- UAB Campus Mèdia, the university's media channels made up of UABtv and UABràdio. You will have the chance to participate in over twenty programmes and make new proposals.
- Participate in very successful professional competitions (Setmana del Talent Audiovisual, concurs Atresmedia, cinema festival, etc).
- Work placements in the best media and production companies and multimedia groups.
The planning, organisation and management of audiovisual companies, and producing and directing in the fields of radio, television and film are the most customary career paths. Other employment sectors are:
- TV Production companies.
- Internet Portals.
- Company communications departments.
"What you learn at university is the sum of valuable experiences you will apply later in life and that will serve for situations which go beyond communication."