- School of Prevention and Integral Safety and Security (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 95 euros
- Language: Catalan and Spanish
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
This official degree, the first in Spain to receive the AQU seal of approval, will equip you with knowledge and skills in:
- The environment and quality assurance
- Public and private security
- Risk prevention in the workplace
- Risk analysis
- And all other matters needed to offer an integrated respoonse to conflicts
What does the degree and the School of Prevention have to offer?
- A multidisciplinary and preventive view of security
- Multiple career options in public and private security
- 95% job employment, 73% in managing and technical positions
- Professional skills:
- Specialisation in Labour Security: to become a senior technician in the three specialisations (hygiene, ergonomics and industrial security)
- Specialisation in Management of Private Security and Private Investigation: to become head of security, director of security, private detective, etc.
- International mobility
- Personalised attention
The degree can also be taken online.
The main areas of employment for graduates are:
- Occupational risk management
- Management in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Community risk management
- The environment
- Fire prevention and civil protection
- Human resources
- Risks in organisations
- Occupational risk
- Private security
- Public security
- Food safety specialist
- Road transport and safety specialist
- Specialist in self-protection plans
This degree also qualifies you to work in the following legally regulated professions:
- Specialist in occupational risk.
- Security manager.
- Private detective.
Preparation for the exam of the Department of the Interior of the Government of Catalonia to become a specialist in self-protection plans:
- Local area (basic level)
- Autonomous community (higher level)
"I am doing a paid intership on the prevention of occupational risks in a company and I am very happy here."