- School of Prevention and Integral Safety and Security (affiliated school)
- Bellaterra Campus
- Duration: 4 courses - 240 credits
- Places: 80
- Admission mark: 5,000
- Price per credit: 95 euros
- Language: Catalan and Spanish
- Learning mode: Classroom-based learning
This official degree, the first in Spain to receive the AQU seal of approval, will equip you with knowledge and skills in:
- The environment and quality assurance
- Public and private security
- Risk prevention in the workplace
- Risk analysis
- And all other matters needed to offer an integrated respoonse to conflicts
What does the degree and the School of Prevention have to offer?
- A multidisciplinary and preventive view of security
- Multiple career options in public and private security
- 95% job employment, 73% in managing and technical positions
- Professional skills:
- Specialisation in Labour Security: to become a senior technician in the three specialisations (hygiene, ergonomics and industrial security)
- Specialisation in Management of Private Security and Private Investigation: to become head of security, director of security, private detective, etc.
- International mobility
- Personalised attention
The degree can also be taken online.
- Occupational risk management senior technician with all three specialisations (hygiene, ergonomics and industrial security)
Assessment and consultancy in businesses and public administrations
- Data protection
- Technological risks
- Citizen security
- Civil protection
- Traffic safety
- The environment
- Fire prevention
- Communications manager
- Business continuity
- Compliance officer
- Private security manager
- Head of private security
- Private detective
- Access to the selection systems of different public administrations, security forces, fire brigade and civil protection forces.
"I am doing a paid intership on the prevention of occupational risks in a company and I am very happy here."