Admission Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics
Students wishing to take this course have different access routes, depending on their previous studies:
|Type of access||Option||Entrance mark 21/22|
|Secondary school diploma + University entrance exam (PAU) and CFGS (Advanced professional training)||Weighted subjects pertaining to the PAU specific phase:
|University access for people over 25||Sciences option||---
|Others||Entrance exams for people over 45
Change of studies and validations
The ideal student for this degree should have the following qualities:
- Tendency to apply a general approach to issues and use logical reasoning.
- Interest in mathematics and physics.
- Curiosity for science in general.
- Ability for mathematical calculations and reasonings.
- Ability to consider problem-solving a challenge and approach it with tenacity and work skills.
You will be required to have a secondary school education focused on Mathematics and have taken the university entrance exams (PAU) in this subject.
Preparatory courses during the month of September for all newly-admitted students:
- Physics for Science
- Chemistry for Science
- Mathematics for Mathematics Students
- Bridging Course in ICT Skills in Science
Access related informationCheck all the information related to university access routes here: secondary school students, CFGS students, over 25 years old and over 45 years old.
You will also find information on other access routes (accredited work experience, changing from a foreign university) and other access routes for pre-university international students (international students: secondary school in the EU, international students: secondary school outside the EU) and for university students and graduates (reincorporations, EU university students, non EU university students and university graduates).